Today's veteran community is facing more issues than ever before. We would like you to join us in helping raise awareness for these men and women. Meet the nonprofits, The Veterans and others. Including the Bailey’s, Kai Greene and more who are working in support of this cause!
The Event Will Be Held at THE WARHOUSE GYM on SUNDAY DECEMBER 13th 2015.
Schedule of Events
1230 | Doors Open to the Public
- Members enter for free, donations are encouraged.
- $20 day pass for non-members.
- All day-pass $ will be donated to Raider Project, Operation Enduring Warrior, Recon & Sniper Foundation. Meet and greet with Dana, Kai and Veterans. You are welcome & encouraged to train too!
1530 | Event Ends
- Closing comments & thoughts, clean up begins.
- The gym will remain open until 8, but DLB and Kai will not be available. Everyone is welcome to stay and train.
To learn more about the nonprofits please visit their sites below:
OPERATION ENDURING WARRIOR | http://enduringwarrior.org
RECON and SNIPER FOUNDATION | http://www.reconsniperfoundation.org
RAIDER PROJECT | http://www.raiderproject.org
FIRST VISIT FROM THE VETERANS TO THE WARHOUSE (02.22.14)...
Sunday we opened up our doors to an AMAZING group of warriors to raise awareness and combat issues like Veteran suicide. Every day, 22 veterans take their lives due to suffering from PTSD, adjustment disorders, and depression. Today they unified together at our gym and completed #22WOD , 22 reps of 22 exercises to support our nations heroes. Thank you to all of our current military men and women and all of our Veterans out there! Thank you for doing what you do to protect our country! It was an honor and a privilege to open our doors to your group today!